last week in ne

last week in ne

8/15/21


LAST WEEK LIVING IN NE

this week was full of good and sad moments, saying goodbye to people is always so hard.


SUNDAY (8/8/21)

last week at my home ward. kinda weird lol

I forced my siblings to take a picture with me on my last Sunday



my one request for this day was for the whole family to watch the sunset with me. I watch the sunset every Sunday and I wanted to spend my last one with my family. 




MONDAY (8/9/21)

I played soccer with Emma, Regan, and Garrett. it was so much fun me and Regan lost to Garrett and Emma by two points... ONLY 2

I made Garrett take a picture with me bc its our last time hanging out. 




TUESDAY (8/10/21)

went to lunch with Hollyn, fun to see her. 


Ben picked me up for dinner and we got cfa and then we got James too. 




we played soccer with Garrett again this time it was a tournament and Garrett won by far. then I had to say goodbye to him and it was such a hard goodbye, but it's okay good things are coming!!



WEDNESDAY (8/11/21)

grandma and grandpa Thomas came and we went to Olive Garden it was fun to see them. 





THURSDAY (8/12/21)

went to the mark with Adam today and then got hu hot I don't have any pictures tho haha.

saw Ella Hoegh for the last time we got juice stop together


me and Emma watched the sunset together and took pictures. then met up with Regan and talked and drove around with her. also had to say goodbye to Regan.




FRIDAY (8/13/21)

I stayed home most of the day and packed and spent time with my siblings. then I watched the sunset with Elle Stewart. lots of fun.




Adam stopped by to say "goodbye" too even tho im gonna see him in provo hahaha


more time with siblings and I had to say goodbye to all my siblings before bed bc I left earlyyyy Saturday morning. 



SATURDAY (8/14/21)

FLEW TO UTAH. we left at like 5 am it was rough. 



once we got to utah we went to the store like 4 times bc we forgot things and we made 4 batches of jam!! bc I will be living off of pb&j


then we watched the sunset 



SUNDAY (8/15/21)

went to church at Rebeccas ward and now hanging out and now writing this!!






















Comments

  1. Love this first installment of your blog! The sibling sunset pictures were so fun to see. I can't wait to keep reading all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

new roommate(s)

my car broke down