byu football >> me and emma

byu football>>me and emma


my family came out here for a football game (they like football more than me) but it was a fun weekend 
^^theyre crazy

okay but before they came into town I have other stuff to post too

MISS THOMAS is back!!! #bestsubstituteever
a kid handed me this picture she made for me apparently I have the tiniest arms. who knew I am also married now




















went to an the activity and it was a nerf gun war and there was this man there that terrified me. but here is him playing (I couldn't not take a photo)

get it king

my roommates and I went grocery shopping and we only bought junk and we got donuts. they were just calling our name



I dyed my hair back to dark bc I hate it lighter so heres sexy me with dark hair again


then Ellie and I went up the canyon to take pics and as we are like 30 min into the canyon my car went on empty!!!!! very stressful. but dont you worry, I still parked my car on empty to take photos (that was the most important thing) priorities. got a good picture so #worthit

wow so beautiful

okay and here is me and Ellie after reaching a gas station ! drove 30 min on empty
I have never been so excited to fill up my car


NOW FAMILY IS HERE!!!!!

dinner: creamery ice cream then teppanyaki 





Claire stood across the restaurant bc she was afraid of the fire

byu game day:

WE WON HAIR!!!!!!!!!! our favorite thing ever


then Logan got his hair signed by a old football player



Claire wore a cougar tail shirt so here is her with her cougar tail


then when she was taking this picture this random guy gave her this thing idk what to call it


heres cutie Logan


AND HERE IS US WITH OUT HAIRRRRRR


0.5 camera moment




cougar tail hit

see us all enjoying it

the cousins:



good play (no idea what happened)



my cute selfies:





heres the gang in two different angles πŸ‘―




y'all. you have not lived if you haven't sat by Claire during a football game. she's crazy. she like actually understands it. she was explaining it to me bc I never know what's going on. she will scream, she will boo, she will stomp, she will even get mad at the student section for screaming when we are on offense she said "WHAT ARE THEY DOING??? THEYRE DISTRACTING THEM!! THEY NEED TO FOCUS"


walking back to my car and I stood by the tallest man alive:


back with my bestie kade of course



I love him so much ugh

grandpa ordered 12 pizzas! grandma wasn't happy bc we didnt eat even half of it. BUT dont worry I got to bring like a whole pizza home and ate it for dinner for a few nights. donated to the needy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

went for a drive with luwey and listened to Lana del Rey of course


annnnd heres baby maverick 





(I still dont want kids tho)

and then they left. so sad. had so much fun with them tho

see ya next time fam at pentatonix πŸ’ƒ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new roommate(s)

last week in ne

im in love with taylor swift