friends

friends 

hiiiii

ive had a lot of weeks full of hanging out with friends and it has been so fun and so good:)

I also have been busy doing hair

I got to do cute ellies hair!!!! we took her dark and im in love with it and her





okay guys I have an announcement 
I think im going to sell my car and get this one instead.. thoughts?


kenna got her mission call and Emma and I got to go see her open it! salt lake temple square mission asl speaking!

heres our cute family


I went to a surprise birthday party for a guy ive never met.. and 90% of the group didnt know him either
but Aubrey and I decorated the apartment and put bows everywhere how cute



then jay fake proposed to Aubrey everyone say congrats to the happy couple!


I went on a date and we painted pumpkins.. guess which one is mine!πŸ‘―


got to see Emma!


the squad went bowling AND YOU GUYS I GOT LIKE 3 SPARES IN A ROW. im literally so awesome. one of my guy friends was like "I have never seen someone bowl with such horrible form and then also do good??"








here is a picture of my foot next to my friends Samson's foot (shoes are on obvi I am terrified of feet)


my mom sent me this picture of the band at elkhorn south that made me laugh so im passing it along



okay thats all hehe ill update more in the next post bc I suck at this blog and have a lot of stuff to put up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new roommate(s)

last week in ne

im in love with taylor swift