EMMA IS IN PROVO

 EMMA IS IN PROVO


that is right everyone you heard that right!! Emma now lives 5 min away from me!!!!! (I have seen her a total of 4 times in the last month) but so exciting!!!!

mom came into town to help Emma move but Emma got so busy the day she moved in byu gets them busy (such as block party.. featuring friendship bracelets and chalk! living the dream) so I got to hang out with mom (LUCKY mom)

mom highlights:


got to snuggle Emily and Sparkle 😍


went to brick oven and they messed up our pizzas like 4 or 5 times.. they made so. many. pizzas. very frustrating brick oven visit BUT dont fret we had our waiter Lincoln and he made all well



went to the byu game and got a cougar tail (obvi) was so good as u can see #bejealous


and of course I had to do a 0.5 photo (someone please buy me a new phone so I can have this camera. I still have a home button. I am the only person on earth who has this phone still. ill love you forever😘)

THE BRANDVOLDS ALSO MOVED HERE 
THE FAMILY IS COMING BACK TOGETHER

mom fed us all starving poor college kids we love her



wow we are so cute

THEN just as things couldn't get better 

SAVANNAH stopped in provo on her drive up to rexburg to see me. I had not seen her in we counted 4 years. we are still besties. like time never stopped





ugh I love her so much

okay to wrap up the week (geez this was a busy little bit)

saw my old roommate Sarah. so cute

here are my cute new roommates that I love so much


I went to a bonfire with my friend Ava and it was an adventure for sure
things that happened there:
-was in Toole like the middle of nowhere and I got so lost and this random old man on a razor came and showed me the way (no idea who he is and he drove off before I could say thank you) (my guardian angel fr)
-a girl climbed the mountain AND THEN GOT STUCK and so many boys had to come help her down
-a dude brought a light saber and did a performance
-jay made us all sign a watermelon and then he chucked it at the top of this cliff into the fire






and to end this post I am currently obsessed with wearing glitter on me and elayna gifted me this glitter perfume thing love her so much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new roommate(s)

last week in ne

im in love with taylor swift