bunnies

 bunnies.




hello hello here are my February (and a little bit of march) highlights

my friend Olivia had her birthday so we celebrated with muffins 











my roommate has not one but TWO bunnies... she went out of town and she put me in charge of watching them. (I didnt get paid for the record) it was horrible. one she lets just freely walk around her room and POOP everywhere. sooooo gross. it was the worst weekend ever. but here is one of the bunnies 😃


went to a BYU gymnastic meet with kenna


SUNSET!!! we havent gotten many sunsets this winter here in Utah because it has been snowing every. single. day. but finally got one.


galentines!


got to go up to grandmas for dinner for Jeffs bday and kade is my favorite kid on earth. he is so funny




took the kids I nanny to the pet store bc they asked to go and I got sentimental about earl looking at all the fish. rip earl. 


I got stood up by a guy not once but twice! he first stood me up and then days later apologized and asked to make it up to me I said sure (had no faith in him) and he didnt show again.. shocker! but I found his Venmo and requested money hahahaha. I do deserve dinner. unfortunately he did not fulfill the request. it was worth a shot right?


I went to a bonfire my friend put together and I was not aware of the details.. I got there and the bonfire was literally on a mine shaft... it was scary hahaha

I drew rapunzel. I mean my artwork is getting pretty amazing


I also painted bingo from the show bluey. I think I did pretty awesome




I edited this photo for Emma 


MY APARTMENT TOOK OUR OVEN and are replacing (even tho my oven worked before they just said it was messed up sooo now I have no oven and no way to make food)


update: we got a new oven and it is so much nicer so I guess one day without an oven was worth it. 

ive also been seeing a boy and I really like him.. I dont want to jinx it tho but hoping all goes well








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new roommate(s)

last week in ne

my car broke down