new roommate(s)

 new roommate(s)


im back in provo after Taylor.. I miss her. but I know she would want me to be happy and have fun so I have been

I hung out with my friend Emma a lottt so get used to seeing her face!

so me and Emma got together to text Kessler happy birthday (she was my moral support) trying to happy birthday my way back into his life! it all seemed like a great idea, im being nice to wish him a happy birthday he'd be really rude to not answer but we didnt think he was that rude, then id have a boyfriend soon! we didnt consider that he could've blocked me tho... GUESS WHAT!!!!!! HE BLOCKED ME!!! so our plan failed. #missionnotaccomplished 

oh well hahahahahaha









on the bright side I found my new future husband.. well I didnt find him himself we found his car:

(if you dont know what durf means look it up im not telling you)
(grandma you probably would rather not looking it up just a warning)
(if you did look it up this is all a joke please know that)

I came home from work one day to my roommates extensions hanging on our balcony for anyone in the complex to see. super stylish 


I went to the dermatologist and they cut something off my face I think it was a cyst or something idk im okay! but they put this super sexy bandaid on me! #neverbeenhotter #howamistillsingle #sexiestwomanalive


I went on a double date bowling with my friend.. didnt super like the guy I was set up with. BUT that did not ruin the night ! I BOWLED A 110. I am amazing. ive never done that good, I guess all my bowling dates are paying off #dontgiveup #workhard


ive been a very busy working woman at the hair salon. I am in my employed era😍



also rip to my shoe lace got hair dye on it


heres some hair I helped with.. (also I am loving this job so much its so amazing)





(thats just a few)

thennn heres two of my friends I did on my own. the girl I assist has her own suite so she let me use it over a weekend to do my friends. she's the best

heres a before and after:



im so good at my job

and heres my other friend (forgot to take a before)


^well ig thats sorta a before but thats us just laughing before I started
I slayedπŸ’…
everyone say slay Natalie!

me and Luke played roblox together and FaceTimed he's so cute



BEST DAY EVER...
Emma and I have craved Costco pizza for weeks now but we dont have a Costco card. BUT SOMEONE LET US BORROW THEIRS SO WE GOT PIZZAAAA 
(if anyone wants to give me one of their Costco cards ill love you forever;))


😍😍dang nat thats def your best photo ever^



Pioneer Day!
still so weird to me that this is a thing but I had fun!

one of my friends invited me and Emma to watch fireworks with him and a bunch of other people on his families golf course up in sandy.. it was so fun








I gave my roommate (bunny girl) a haircut and curled her hair and she told me she's never felt prettier and her hair has never looked this good.. yay im good at my job



my friend Tyson got a big group together for capture the flags one weekend which was so fun.



Emma and I had a little bit of a rough game though... 
so our friend Tyson told us to follow him so we could go save some people from jail. so we were walking behind him and Emma turned around and told me "there's a dip" trying to warn me there was a dip in the ground because it was dark. I was confused what she was saying and then she didnt see she was walking right into a tree.. she tripped on the tree and fell down. I was still trying to figure out what she had just told me and thinly foot slid down this little dip (that she tried to warn me of) and Emma was on the ground right in front of that dip. so I slid down and then flipped over Emma on the ground and then rolled down the hill HAHA it was seriously like a movie scene us tripping over each other. we were on the ground laughing for probably 5 minutes it was so funny. we finally got up and pulled ourselves together to start playing the game again when some sprinklers turned on and shot me straight in the eye and we were soaked. 
now we thought everyone played would've been soaked too because of the sprinklers.. but no turns out it was only like 3 and Emma and I were the only ones hit. we were the only people in this huge group soaking wet. HAHA



to end this week I got a new roommate(s)!


I do not know how this happens to me. I live in a zoo. 

there is a dog bed, bowls, and toys all over my apartment right now😁

I move out aug 19! yay!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last week in ne

my car broke down